Idaho Community Colleges Comparison
Community Colleges in Idaho
For the academic year 2019-2020, 4 community colleges are active in Idaho. Northwest Nazarene University has ranked first in Idaho community college ranking and University of Idaho and Boise State University ranked second and third in the ranking. You can view more ranked community college ranking at Idaho community college ranking page.
- The 2020 average tuition & fees of community colleges in Idaho is $4,496 for Idaho residents and $7,286 for out-of-state students.
- Total 23,741 students have enrolled in community colleges in Idaho and, of that, 3,447 students enrolled online exclusively.
- The average students to faculty ratio of Idaho community colleges is 16.00 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at community colleges in Idaho is $3,928.
- The average graduation rate is 31.50% and the average transfer-out rate is 13.25% at community colleges in Idaho.
4 Community Colleges in Idaho Comparison Table
|College Name||Idaho Residents Tuition & Fees||Out-of-State Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Transfer-out Rate||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|College of Eastern Idaho|
Idaho Falls, ID
|$4,126||$6,222||1,288||34||58%||4%||$4,005||10 to 1|
|North Idaho College|
Coeur d'Alene, ID
|$4,960||$8,736||5,270||1,029||25%||17%||$3,711||13 to 1|
|College of Southern Idaho|
Twin Falls, ID
|$4,560||$6,840||6,906||982||21%||15%||$4,233||19 to 1|
|College of Western Idaho|
|$4,336||$7,344||10,277||1,402||22%||17%||$3,761||22 to 1|
|Average||$4,496||$7,286||23,741||3,447||32%||13%||$3,928||16 to 1|