North Dakota Community Colleges Comparison
Community Colleges in North Dakota
For the academic year 2019-2020, 5 community colleges are active in North Dakota. University of North Dakota has ranked first in North Dakota community college ranking and Minot State University and North Dakota State University-Main Campus ranked second and third in the ranking. You can view more ranked community college ranking at North Dakota community college ranking page.
- The 2020 average tuition & fees of community colleges in North Dakota is $4,905 for North Dakota residents and $5,441 for out-of-state students.
- Total 7,327 students have enrolled in community colleges in North Dakota and, of that, 4,096 students enrolled online exclusively.
- The average students to faculty ratio of North Dakota community colleges is 14.80 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at community colleges in North Dakota is $4,587.
- The average graduation rate is 36.00% and the average transfer-out rate is 15.50% at community colleges in North Dakota.
5 Community Colleges in North Dakota Comparison Table
|College Name||North Dakota Residents Tuition & Fees||Out-of-State Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Transfer-out Rate||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|Lake Region State College|
Devils Lake, ND
|$4,843||$4,843||2,072||1,661||49%||21%||$4,450||14 to 1|
|Cankdeska Cikana Community College|
Fort Totten, ND
|$3,300||$3,300||178||1||20%||-||$3,751||5 to 1|
|North Dakota State College of Science|
|$5,750||$6,373||2,957||1,517||46%||19%||$4,634||13 to 1|
|Dakota College at Bottineau|
|$5,106||$7,161||996||466||30%||2%||$4,620||17 to 1|
|Williston State College|
|$5,528||$5,528||1,124||451||35%||20%||$5,481||25 to 1|
|Average||$4,905||$5,441||7,327||4,096||36%||16%||$4,587||15 to 1|