North Dakota Community Colleges Comparison
In North Dakota, 5 community colleges are active. University of North Dakota has ranked first in North Dakota community college ranking and Minot State University and North Dakota State University-Main Campus ranked second and third in the ranking. You can view more ranked community college ranking at North Dakota community college ranking page.
- The 2022 average tuition & fees of community colleges in North Dakota is $4,898 for North Dakota residents and $5,778 for out-of-state students.
- Total 6,801 students have enrolled in community colleges in North Dakota and, of that, 2,180 students enrolled online exclusively.
- The average students to faculty ratio of North Dakota community colleges is 13.40 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at community colleges in North Dakota is $5,164.
- The average graduation rate is 33.80% and the average transfer-out rate is 19.33% at community colleges in North Dakota.
5 Community Colleges in North Dakota
|College Name||North Dakota Residents Tuition & Fees||Out-of-State Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Transfer-out Rate||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|Lake Region State College|
Devils Lake, ND
|$4,843||$5,000||1,771||853||47%||23%||$5,124||14 to 1|
|Cankdeska Cikana Community College|
Fort Totten, ND
|$3,300||$3,950||182||176||11%||-||$3,678||5 to 1|
|North Dakota State College of Science|
|$5,646||$6,606||2,829||386||48%||-||$5,170||12 to 1|
|Dakota College at Bottineau|
|$5,173||$7,351||1,060||522||25%||25%||$5,371||13 to 1|
|Williston State College|
|$5,528||$5,981||959||243||38%||10%||$6,477||23 to 1|
|Average||$4,898||$5,778||6,801||2,180||34%||19%||$5,164||13 to 1|