Delaware Trade Schools Comparison
In Delaware, 9 trade schools are active. For trade school statistics, we only include less than 2 years colleges (both for-profit and not-for-profit schools) offering 1 year and/or 1-2 years certificate programs.
- The 2022 average tuition & fees of trade schools in Delaware is $13,393. The amount is the average over all vocational programs and it may vary by area of study and program length.
- Total 1,347 students have enrolled in trade schools in Delaware.
- The average students to faculty ratio of Delaware trade schools is 13.78 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at trade schools in Delaware is $5,251.
- The average graduation rate is 64.2% in Delaware trade schools.
9 Trade Schools in Delaware
|College Name||Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Number of Programs Offered||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|Dawn Career Institute LLC|
|$15,200||224||-||76%||8||$4,542||12 to 1|
|Schilling-Douglas School of Hair Design LLC|
|$15,642||116||-||40%||7||$4,350||14 to 1|
|Harris School of Business-Wilmington Campus|
|$15,350||158||-||-||-||-||30 to 1|
|Harris School of Business-Dover Campus|
|$15,350||204||-||-||-||-||22 to 1|
|Delaware Learning Institute of Cosmetology|
|$18,000||54||-||73%||7||$4,908||9 to 1|
|Academy of Massage and Bodywork|
|$10,100||94||-||-||2||$3,354||8 to 1|
|Paul Mitchell the School-Delaware|
|$16,200||114||-||62%||4||$3,810||17 to 1|
|Hair Academy School of Barbering & Beauty|
|$13,450||32||-||41%||5||$3,910||8 to 1|
|Polytech Adult Education|
|$1,246||351||-||93%||21||$11,884||4 to 1|
|Average||$13,393||1,347||-||64%||-||$5,251||14 to 1|