Idaho Trade Schools Comparison
In Idaho, 6 trade schools are active. For trade school statistics, we only include less than 2 years colleges (both for-profit and not-for-profit schools) offering 1 year and/or 1-2 years certificate programs.
- The 2022 average tuition & fees of trade schools in Idaho is $14,514. The amount is the average over all vocational programs and it may vary by area of study and program length.
- Total 558 students have enrolled in trade schools in Idaho.
- The average students to faculty ratio of Idaho trade schools is 12.00 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at trade schools in Idaho is $4,065.
- The average graduation rate is 71.4% in Idaho trade schools.
6 Trade Schools in Idaho
|College Name||Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Number of Programs Offered||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|Mr Leon's School of Hair Design-Moscow|
|$14,605||11||-||80%||3||$5,645||20 to 1|
|Paul Mitchell the School-Boise|
|$19,200||242||-||57%||8||$4,063||15 to 1|
|$14,506||96||-||74%||5||$4,071||11 to 1|
|College of Massage Therapy|
|$9,500||11||-||95%||1||$2,251||6 to 1|
|Paul Mitchell the School-Nampa|
|$19,200||148||-||51%||5||$5,224||15 to 1|
|Rexburg College of Massage Therapy|
|$10,075||50||-||-||1||$3,137||5 to 1|
|Average||$14,514||558||-||71%||-||$4,065||12 to 1|