Rhode Island Trade Schools Comparison
Trade Schools in Rhode Island
For academic year 2019-2020, 8 trade schools are active in Rhode Island. We online include less than 2 years colleges (both for-profit and not-for-profit schools) offering 1 year and/or 1-2 years certificate programs.
- The 2020 average tuition & fees of trade schools in Rhode Island is $16,903. The amount is the average over all vocational programs and it may vary by area of study and program length.
- Total 1,762 students have enrolled in trade schools in Rhode Island.
- The average students to faculty ratio of Rhode Island trade schools is 13.75 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at trade schools in Rhode Island is $4,874.
- The average graduation rate is 73.13% in Rhode Island trade schools.
8 Trade Schools in Rhode Island Comparison Table
|College Name||Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Number of Programs Offered||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|New England Tractor Trailer Training School of Rhode Island|
|$10,995||512||-||73%||2||$8,257||8 to 1|
|Empire Beauty School-Warwick|
|$17,250||92||-||69%||2||$3,527||16 to 1|
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Lincoln|
|$27,612||607||-||70%||5||$4,055||19 to 1|
|Paul Mitchell the School-Rhode Island|
|$16,386||154||-||76%||1||$3,905||15 to 1|
|Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston|
|$16,138||149||-||67%||1||$4,797||20 to 1|
|MotoRing Technical Training Institute|
East Providence, RI
|$19,100||59||-||92%||2||$5,446||12 to 1|
|Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute|
West Warwick, RI
|$17,000||72||-||50%||-||-||8 to 1|
|MKG Beauty & Business|
|$10,745||117||-||88%||5||$4,130||12 to 1|
|Average||$16,903||1,762||-||73%||-||$4,874||14 to 1|