Rhode Island Trade Schools Comparison
In Rhode Island, 8 trade schools are active. For trade school statistics, we only include less than 2 years colleges (both for-profit and not-for-profit schools) offering 1 year and/or 1-2 years certificate programs.
- The 2022 average tuition & fees of trade schools in Rhode Island is $17,051. The amount is the average over all vocational programs and it may vary by area of study and program length.
- Total 1,822 students have enrolled in trade schools in Rhode Island.
- The average students to faculty ratio of Rhode Island trade schools is 12.75 to 1.
- The average financial aid amount received at trade schools in Rhode Island is $4,100.
- The average graduation rate is 75.3% in Rhode Island trade schools.
8 Trade Schools in Rhode Island
|College Name||Tuition & Fees||Student Population||Online Student Population||Graduation Rate||Number of Programs Offered||Financial Aid Amount||Students to Faculty Ratio|
|New England Tractor Trailer Training School of Rhode Island|
|$11,395||458||-||69%||2||$4,553||8 to 1|
|Empire Beauty School-Warwick|
|$17,250||83||-||70%||2||$3,544||11 to 1|
|Lincoln Technical Institute-Lincoln|
|$28,397||818||-||70%||5||$4,552||23 to 1|
|Paul Mitchell the School-Rhode Island|
|$16,382||137||-||74%||1||$3,772||15 to 1|
|Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy-Cranston|
|$16,138||129||-||86%||1||$5,098||20 to 1|
|MotoRing Technical Training Institute|
East Providence, RI
|$19,100||60||-||95%||2||$2,976||6 to 1|
|Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute|
West Warwick, RI
|$17,000||72||-||50%||-||-||8 to 1|
|MKG Beauty & Business|
|$10,745||65||65||88%||5||$4,204||11 to 1|
|Average||$17,051||1,822||65||75%||-||$4,100||13 to 1|