Who Accredits UAM
Higher Learning Commission
University of Arkansas at Monticello is accredited by Higher Learning Commission.
It has 2 programmatic accredited programs. You can check each accredited program below.
In addition, 7 campuses of University of Arkansas at Monticello has additional institutional and/or programmatic accredited programs.
|Accrediting Agency||Accreditation Status||Periods|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||1/1/1928 - 1/1/1939|
UAM Campuses Accreditation
- University of Arkansas at Monticello - UAM College of Technology-McGehee
- University of Arkansas at Monticello, College of Technology - Crossett
- University of Arkansas at Monticello at South Arkansas Community College
- University of Arkansas at Monticello at Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas
- University of Arkansas at Monticello at Stuttgart Branch of PCCUA
- University of Arkansas at Monticello at SEACBEC
- University of Arkansas at Monticello at Dewitt Branch of PCCUA
Programmatic Accreditation at University of Arkansas at Monticello
Accreditor: National Association of Schools of Music, Commission on Accreditation
|Music (MUS) - Institutions and units within institutions offering degree-granting and/or non-degree-granting programs||Accredited||9/1/1988 - 8/1/2014|
Accreditor: Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited||8/1/1997 - 6/20/2018|