2020 Guam Colleges Tuition Comparison
Guam College Tuition Statistics
For the academic year 2019-2020, the average tuition & fees of Guam colleges is $4,609 for Guam residents and $7,634 for out-of-state students. For graduate programs, the average graduate tuition & fees is $5,894 for Guam residents and $8,946 out-of-state students.
The average living costs at Guam colleges is $6,425 when a student lives in on-campus facilities such as dormitory and school owned apartments. The off-campus living cost is $14,091 for academic year 2019-2020.
Below list shows colleges with highest and/or lowest college cost. We include only 4 years colleges for the statistics.
- has the most expensive undergraduate tuition & fees of - and has the cheapest undergraduate costs of -.
- has the most expensive graduate tuition & fees of - and has the cheapest graduate costs of -.
- has the most expensive on-campus living costs of - and has the lowest costs of -.
- has the highest off-campus living costs of - and has the lowest costs of -.
- has the most expensive undergraduate tuition per credit hour of - and has the lowest costs of -.
- has the highest graduate tuition per credit hour of - and has the cheapest costs of -.
2020 Guam Colleges Tuition Comparison Table
The following table lists Guam colleges with colleges costs including tuition, fees, and living costs. For 4-years colleges and community colleges, the tuition & fees are the average of programs for an academic year ad for career/vocational schools (less than 2 years school), the tuition & fees are the costs for the largest program and length of program varies by institute.
You can sort the table by column by clicking/touching column titles and narrow down the college list by using the buttons below.
|College Name||Undergraduate Tuition & Fees||Graduate Tuition & Fees||On-Campus Living Costs||Off-Campus Living Costs||Undergraduate Tuition per Credit Hour||Graduate Tuition per Credit Hour|