2021 Idaho Best College Rankings
At a Glance
Northwest Nazarene University ranked first and University of Idaho ranked second in Idaho college rankings. The 2020 average tuition & fees of the Idaho best colleges is $15,742 for Idaho residents and $26,035 for out-of-state students. The average acceptance rate is 77.60% and the average SAT score is 1,150. The average number of student population is 8,845 and the average student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Below statements summarize the average statistics of tuition, admission, and more academic factors for Idaho best colleges. For the statistics, we only include 4 years colleges such as national universities and liberal arts colleges.
- The average undergraduate tuition & fees is $26,035 and The College of Idaho has the highest tuition & fees of $32,855 and New Saint Andrews College has the lowest tuition & fees of $13,550.
- The average graduate tuition & fees is $20,233 and University of Idaho has the highest tuition & fees of $29,112 and New Saint Andrews College has the lowest tuition & fees of $9,060.
- The average SAT score is 1,150 and New Saint Andrews College has the highest SAT score of 1,255 and Northwest Nazarene University has the lowest score of 1,090.
- The average acceptance rate is 77.60% and The College of Idaho has the tightest (lowest) rate of 49% and New Saint Andrews College has the loosest (lowest) rate of 98%.
- The average student population is 8,845 and Boise State University has the most students of 25,504 and New Saint Andrews College has the fewest students of 198.
- The average graduation rate is 54.00% and The College of Idaho has the highest rate of 66% and Idaho State University has the lowest rate of 36%.
Idaho Best Colleges Comparison Table
|Rank||College Name||Undergraduate Tuition & Fees||Graduate Tuition & Fees||SAT Score||Acceptance Rate||Population||Graduation Rate||Student to Faculty Ratio|
|1||Northwest Nazarene University|
|$32,780||$11,121||1,090||86.00%||2,201||61%||16 to 1|
|2||University of Idaho|
|$27,540||$29,112||1,125||78.00%||11,841||56%||15 to 1|
|3||Boise State University|
|$24,988||$26,566||1,130||77.00%||25,504||51%||17 to 1|
|4||New Saint Andrews College|
|$13,550||$9,060||1,255||98.00%||198||-||13 to 1|
|5||The College of Idaho|
|$32,855||$18,990||-||49.00%||964||66%||10 to 1|
|6||Idaho State University|
|$24,494||$26,548||-||-||12,363||36%||13 to 1|
|Average||$26,035||$20,233||1,150||77.60%||8,845||54%||14 to 1|