2022 Idaho Best College Rankings
Northwest Nazarene University ranked first and University of Idaho ranked second in Idaho college rankings. The 2022 average tuition & fees of the Idaho best colleges is $15,746 for Idaho residents and $26,663 for out-of-state students. The average acceptance rate is 78.80% and the average SAT score is 1,150. The average number of student population is 8,345 and the average student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Below statements summarize the average statistics of tuition, admission, and more academic factors for Idaho best colleges. For the statistics, we only include 4 years colleges such as national universities and liberal arts colleges.
- The average undergraduate tuition & fees is $26,663 and Northwest Nazarene University has the highest tuition & fees of $34,390 and New Saint Andrews College has the lowest tuition & fees of $13,950.
- The average graduate tuition & fees is $20,992 and University of Idaho has the highest tuition & fees of $29,148 and New Saint Andrews College has the lowest tuition & fees of $9,360.
- The average SAT score is 1,150 and New Saint Andrews College has the highest SAT score of 1,260 and Northwest Nazarene University has the lowest score of 1,100.
- The average acceptance rate is 78.80% and The College of Idaho has the tightest (lowest) rate of 56% and Northwest Nazarene University has the loosest (lowest) rate of 88%.
- The average student population is 8,345 and Boise State University has the most students of 24,069 and New Saint Andrews College has the fewest students of 221.
- The average graduation rate is 57.50% and New Saint Andrews College has the highest rate of 69% and Idaho State University has the lowest rate of 34%.
Idaho Best Colleges Comparison
The below table compares the 6 best colleges in Idaho. You can sort the table by touching/clicking a column name that your want sort.
|Rank||College Name||Undergraduate Tuition & Fees||Graduate Tuition & Fees||SAT Score||Acceptance Rate||Population||Graduation Rate||Student to Faculty Ratio|
|1||Northwest Nazarene University|
|$34,390||$10,964||1,100||88.0%||2,109||62%||18 to 1|
|2||University of Idaho|
|$27,576||$29,148||1,105||81.0%||10,791||59%||16 to 1|
|3||Boise State University|
|$24,980||$26,558||1,120||83.0%||24,069||55%||18 to 1|
|4||New Saint Andrews College|
|$13,950||$9,360||1,260||86.0%||221||69%||12 to 1|
|5||The College of Idaho|
|$33,755||$22,145||1,163||56.0%||1,114||66%||11 to 1|
|6||Idaho State University|
|$25,326||$27,778||-||-||11,766||34%||13 to 1|
|Average||$26,663||$20,992||1,150||78.8%||8,345||58%||15 to 1|