2021 North Dakota Best College Rankings
At a Glance
University of North Dakota ranked first and Minot State University ranked second in North Dakota college rankings. The 2020 average tuition & fees of the North Dakota best colleges is $11,589 for North Dakota residents and $14,127 for out-of-state students. The average acceptance rate is 79.00% and the average SAT score is 1,118. The average number of student population is 8,657 and the average student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Below statements summarize the average statistics of tuition, admission, and more academic factors for North Dakota best colleges. For the statistics, we only include 4 years colleges such as national universities and liberal arts colleges.
- The average undergraduate tuition & fees is $14,127 and University of Mary has the highest tuition & fees of $19,730 and Minot State University has the lowest tuition & fees of $7,896.
- The average graduate tuition & fees is $14,428 and University of North Dakota has the highest tuition & fees of $18,326 and Minot State University has the lowest tuition & fees of $9,936.
- The average SAT score is 1,118 and University of Mary has the highest SAT score of 1,164 and Minot State University has the lowest score of 1,025.
- The average acceptance rate is 79.00% and Minot State University has the tightest (lowest) rate of 67% and North Dakota State University-Main Campus has the loosest (lowest) rate of 94%.
- The average student population is 8,657 and University of North Dakota has the most students of 13,847 and Minot State University has the fewest students of 3,189.
- The average graduation rate is 56.50% and University of North Dakota has the highest rate of 61% and Minot State University has the lowest rate of 45%.
North Dakota Best Colleges Comparison Table
|Rank||College Name||Undergraduate Tuition & Fees||Graduate Tuition & Fees||SAT Score||Acceptance Rate||Population||Graduation Rate||Student to Faculty Ratio|
|1||University of North Dakota|
Grand Forks, ND
|$14,546||$18,326||1,130||81.00%||13,847||61%||18 to 1|
|2||Minot State University|
|$7,896||$9,936||1,025||67.00%||3,189||45%||12 to 1|
|3||North Dakota State University-Main Campus|
|$14,336||$11,589||1,153||94.00%||13,796||60%||19 to 1|
|4||University of Mary|
|$19,730||$17,861||1,164||74.00%||3,796||60%||14 to 1|
|Average||$14,127||$14,428||1,118||79.00%||8,657||57%||16 to 1|