- Private (for-profit)4 Years (or High)San Diego, CADegree-granting, primarily baccalaureate or aboveMaster's degreeSouthern States University is a Private (for-profit) (4 Years or High) college located in San Diego, California. It is a Degree-granting, primarily baccalaureate or above school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
Amounts Undergraduate Tuition & Fees $5,409 Graduate Tuition & Fees $4,065 Off-Campus Living Costs $19,251
The tuition & fees at Southern States University, for academic year 2017-2018 is $5,409.
The living cost including room, board, and other expenses is $19,251 (living off campus).Cost of Attendance
Southern States University provides various learning opportunities and services for their students.
It includes Online Learning, Career Counseling, Placement Service, Library and more.
Explore campus life and get your opportunities at Southern States University.Learning Opportunities & Services
Key Stats for Southern States University
Costs of Attendance very inexpensive
Southern States University$5,409
All U.S. Colleges$18,355
Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges$16,694
4 Years or High Colleges$22,271
Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges in California$20,651
Major Programs limited programs
- All U.S. Colleges70
- Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges42
- 4 Years or High Colleges109
- Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges in California30
Distance Learning very diverse online courses
- All U.S. Colleges8
- Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges23
- 4 Years or High Colleges15
- Private (for-profit), 4 Years or High Colleges in California11