Alpert Medical School at Brown University
Founded in 1811, Alpert Medical School at Brown University is a Private (not-for-profit) located in Providence, RI. Next statements briefly introduces Warren Alpert Medical School with key academic facts.
- The average MCAT Score of enrolled students at Warren Alpert Medical School is 514 where the average MCAT score of all medical schools is 511.
- The average GPA of enrolled students at Warren Alpert Medical School is 3.77 where the average GPA score of all medical schools is 3.75.
- The medical school tuition at Warren Alpert Medical School is $64,148 where the average medical school tuition is $58,194.
- The acceptance rate at Warren Alpert Medical School is 3.25% where the average acceptance rate of all medical school is 6.30%.
- Total 618 medical school students have enrolled to Warren Alpert Medical School for academic year 2020-2021.
2022 Tuition & Fees
The 2022 medical school tuition at Alpert Medical School at Brown University is $64,148. The 2022 undergraduate praogram tuition & fees at is $62,304. The graduate schools tuition & fees other than medical school is $62,083.
The average living costs including room & board and other expenses is $18,614 when a student lives on campus facilities (i.e. dormitory / school owned apartment).
|Medical School Tuition & Fees||$64,148|
|On-campus Living Costs||$18,614|
2022 MCAT & GPA Scores
The 2022 average MCAT score of Warren Alpert Medical School is 514. Compare to the average MCAT of all medical schools, the MCAT score of Warren Alpert Medical School is average (the average is 511).
The average GPA is 3.77 and it is average compare to other medical schools (the average is 3.75).
2022 Acceptance Rate & Yield
The 2022 acceptance rate at Warren Alpert Medical School is 3.25% where 9,922 applicants have applied to and 322 students have accepted to admit. The acceptance rate at Warren Alpert Medical School is much lower (extremely difficult to get in) compared to other medical schools in united states (the average acceptance rate is 6.30%).
The Yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 46.27% where 149 students finally enrolled out of 322 admitted students. The yield Warren Alpert Medical School is average compared to other medical schools (the average yield is 6.30%).
|Number of Students / Rate|
2022 Medical School Enrollment
For academic year 2020-2021, total 618 medical school students have enrolled to Warren Alpert Medical School. By gender, there are 293 male and 324 female students at Warren Alpert Medical School.
For academic year 2020-2021 149 first-time students have enrolled in Warren Alpert Medical School.