Harvard Medical School
Founded in 1782, Harvard Medical School is a Private (not-for-profit) located in Boston, MA. Next statements briefly introduces Harvard Medical School with key academic facts.
- The average MCAT Score of enrolled students at Harvard Medical School is 517 where the average MCAT score of all medical schools is 511.
- The average GPA of enrolled students at Harvard Medical School is 3.93 where the average GPA score of all medical schools is 3.75.
- The medical school tuition at Harvard Medical School is $65,203 where the average medical school tuition is $58,194.
- The acceptance rate at Harvard Medical School is 3.48% where the average acceptance rate of all medical school is 6.30%.
- Total 843 medical school students have enrolled to Harvard Medical School for academic year 2020-2021.
2022 Tuition & Fees
The 2022 medical school tuition at Harvard Medical School is $65,203. The 2022 undergraduate praogram tuition & fees at is $55,587. The graduate schools tuition & fees other than medical school is $52,170.
The average living costs including room & board and other expenses is $21,541 when a student lives on campus facilities (i.e. dormitory / school owned apartment).
|Medical School Tuition & Fees||$65,203|
|On-campus Living Costs||$21,541|
2022 MCAT & GPA Scores
The 2022 average MCAT score of Harvard Medical School is 517. Compare to the average MCAT of all medical schools, the MCAT score of Harvard Medical School is average (the average is 511).
The average GPA is 3.93 and it is average compare to other medical schools (the average is 3.75).
2022 Acceptance Rate & Yield
The 2022 acceptance rate at Harvard Medical School is 3.48% where 6,749 applicants have applied to and 235 students have accepted to admit. The acceptance rate at Harvard Medical School is much lower (extremely difficult to get in) compared to other medical schools in united states (the average acceptance rate is 6.30%).
The Yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 70.21% where 165 students finally enrolled out of 235 admitted students. The yield Harvard Medical School is higher (eager to enroll) compared to other medical schools (the average yield is 6.30%).
|Number of Students / Rate|
2022 Medical School Enrollment
For academic year 2020-2021, total 843 medical school students have enrolled to Harvard Medical School. By gender, there are 416 male and 427 female students at Harvard Medical School.
For academic year 2020-2021 165 first-time students have enrolled in Harvard Medical School.