UCSF School of Medicine
UCSF School of Medicine Overview
Founded in 1864, UCSF School of Medicine is a Public located in San Francisco, CA. UCSF School of Medicine is ranked 10th in Best Medical Schools. Next statements briefly introduces UCSF School of Medicine with key academic facts.
- The average MCAT Score of enrolled students at UCSF School of Medicine is 517 where the average MCAT score of all medical schools is 511.
- The average GPA of enrolled students at UCSF School of Medicine is 3.85 where the average GPA score of all medical schools is 3.75.
- The medical school tuition at UCSF School of Medicine is $48,307 where the average medical school tuition is $58,194.
- The acceptance rate at UCSF School of Medicine is 3.32% where the average acceptance rate of all medical school is 6.30%.
- Total 813 medical school students have enrolled to UCSF School of Medicine for academic year 2019-2020.
2020 Tuition & Fees
The 2020 medical school tuition at UCSF School of Medicine is $36,062 for California residents and $48,307 for out-of-state students.
The average living costs including room & board and other expenses is .
UCSF School of Medicine2020 Tuition & other Costs Table
|Medical School Tuition & Fees||$36,062||$48,307|
2020 MCAT & GPA Scores
The 2020 average MCAT score of UCSF School of Medicine is 517. Compare to the average MCAT of all medical schools, the MCAT score of UCSF School of Medicine is average (the average is 511).
The average GPA is 3.85 and it is average compare to other medical schools (the average is 3.75).
UCSF School of Medicine2020 Medical School Admission Scores Table
2020 Acceptance Rate & Yield
The 2020 acceptance rate at UCSF School of Medicine is 3.32% where 8,078 applicants have applied to and 268 students have accepted to admit. The acceptance rate at UCSF School of Medicine is much lower (extremely difficult to get in) compared to other medical schools in united states (the average acceptance rate is 6.30%).
The Yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 55.97% where 150 students finally enrolled out of 268 admitted students. The yield UCSF School of Medicine is average compared to other medical schools (the average yield is 6.30%).
UCSF School of Medicine2020 Admission Statistics Table
|Number of Students / Rate|
2020 Medical School Enrollment
For academic year 2019-2020, total 813 medical school students have enrolled to UCSF School of Medicine. By gender, there are 375 male and 438 female students at UCSF School of Medicine.
For academic year 2019-2020 150 first-time students have enrolled in UCSF School of Medicine.
UCSF School of Medicine2020 Student Population Table