Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Founded in 1765, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania is a Private (not-for-profit) located in Philadelphia, PA. Next statements briefly introduces Perelman School of Medicine with key academic facts.
- The average MCAT Score of enrolled students at Perelman School of Medicine is 520 where the average MCAT score of all medical schools is 511.
- The average GPA of enrolled students at Perelman School of Medicine is 3.9 where the average GPA score of all medical schools is 3.75.
- The medical school tuition at Perelman School of Medicine is $65,288 where the average medical school tuition is $58,194.
- The acceptance rate at Perelman School of Medicine is 4.36% where the average acceptance rate of all medical school is 6.30%.
- Total 778 medical school students have enrolled to Perelman School of Medicine for academic year 2020-2021.
2022 Tuition & Fees
The 2022 medical school tuition at Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania is $65,288. The 2022 undergraduate praogram tuition & fees at is $61,710. The graduate schools tuition & fees other than medical school is $42,932.
The average living costs including room & board and other expenses is $20,230 when a student lives on campus facilities (i.e. dormitory / school owned apartment) and $17,428 when a student lives off campus.
|Medical School Tuition & Fees||$65,288|
|On-campus Living Costs||$20,230|
|Off-campus Living Costs||$17,428|
2022 MCAT & GPA Scores
The 2022 average MCAT score of Perelman School of Medicine is 520. Compare to the average MCAT of all medical schools, the MCAT score of Perelman School of Medicine is average (the average is 511).
The average GPA is 3.9 and it is average compare to other medical schools (the average is 3.75).
2022 Acceptance Rate & Yield
The 2022 acceptance rate at Perelman School of Medicine is 4.36% where 5,390 applicants have applied to and 235 students have accepted to admit. The acceptance rate at Perelman School of Medicine is lower (difficult to get in) compared to other medical schools in united states (the average acceptance rate is 6.30%).
The Yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 67.66% where 159 students finally enrolled out of 235 admitted students. The yield Perelman School of Medicine is higher (eager to enroll) compared to other medical schools (the average yield is 6.30%).
|Number of Students / Rate|
2022 Medical School Enrollment
For academic year 2020-2021, total 778 medical school students have enrolled to Perelman School of Medicine. By gender, there are 390 male and 388 female students at Perelman School of Medicine.
For academic year 2020-2021 159 first-time students have enrolled in Perelman School of Medicine.