University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Founded in 1927, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is a Private (not-for-profit) located in Chicago, IL. Next statements briefly introduces Pritzker School of Medicine with key academic facts.
- The average MCAT Score of enrolled students at Pritzker School of Medicine is 520 where the average MCAT score of all medical schools is 511.
- The average GPA of enrolled students at Pritzker School of Medicine is 3.9 where the average GPA score of all medical schools is 3.75.
- The medical school tuition at Pritzker School of Medicine is $57,798 where the average medical school tuition is $58,194.
- The acceptance rate at Pritzker School of Medicine is 4.65% where the average acceptance rate of all medical school is 6.30%.
- Total 417 medical school students have enrolled to Pritzker School of Medicine for academic year 2020-2021.
2022 Tuition & Fees
The 2022 medical school tuition at University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is $57,798. The 2022 undergraduate praogram tuition & fees at is $62,241. The graduate schools tuition & fees other than medical school is $63,936.
The average living costs including room & board and other expenses is $20,085 when a student lives on campus facilities (i.e. dormitory / school owned apartment).
|Medical School Tuition & Fees||$57,798|
|On-campus Living Costs||$20,085|
2022 MCAT & GPA Scores
The 2022 average MCAT score of Pritzker School of Medicine is 520. Compare to the average MCAT of all medical schools, the MCAT score of Pritzker School of Medicine is average (the average is 511).
The average GPA is 3.9 and it is average compare to other medical schools (the average is 3.75).
2022 Acceptance Rate & Yield
The 2022 acceptance rate at Pritzker School of Medicine is 4.65% where 5,549 applicants have applied to and 258 students have accepted to admit. The acceptance rate at Pritzker School of Medicine is lower (difficult to get in) compared to other medical schools in united states (the average acceptance rate is 6.30%).
The Yield, also known as enrollment rate, is 34.88% where 90 students finally enrolled out of 258 admitted students. The yield Pritzker School of Medicine is lower (admitted, but not enrolled) compared to other medical schools (the average yield is 6.30%).
|Number of Students / Rate|
2022 Medical School Enrollment
For academic year 2020-2021, total 417 medical school students have enrolled to Pritzker School of Medicine. By gender, there are 206 male and 211 female students at Pritzker School of Medicine.
For academic year 2020-2021 90 first-time students have enrolled in Pritzker School of Medicine.