Florida Law Schools Comparison
Florida Law School Overview
In Florida, 11 law schools that are accredited by American Bar Association (ABA) are active for academic year 2019-2020.
Next list summarizes the law school information in Florida.
- In Florida, Florida International University College of Law is the oldest law school (founded in 2000) and Stetson University College of Law is the second oldest law school, founded in 1900.
- The average tuition & fees of Florida law schools is $38,505 and University of Miami has the highest tuition & fees of $54,134 and St. Thomas University has the lowest tuition & fees of $21,095.
- The average LSAT score of Florida law schools is 153 and Levin College of Law (University of Florida) has the highest LSAT score of 164 and Florida A&M University College of Law has the lowest score of 146.
- The average acceptance rate of Florida law schools is 45.64% and Levin College of Law (University of Florida) has the tightest (lowest) rate of 21% and St. Thomas University has the loosest (lowest) rate of 57%.
- The average law school population of Florida law schools is 7,625 and University of Miami has the most students of 1,295 and Florida Coastal School of Law has the fewest students of 250.
- The average bar exam pass rate (for first-time exam takers) of Florida law schools is 71.76% and Florida International University College of Law has the highest rate of 95% and Ave Maria School of Law has the lowest rate of 56%.
11 ABA Accredited Florida Law Schools Comparison Table
|Rank||College Name||State||Founded||Tuition & Fees||LSAT Score||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Student Population||Bar Pass Rate|
|1||Levin College of Law|
(University of Florida)
|2||Florida State University College of Law|
|3||University of Miami|
Coral Gables, FL
|4||Florida International University College of Law|
|5||Stetson University College of Law|
|6||Shepard Broad Law Center|
(Nova Southeastern University)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
|7||St. Thomas University|
Miami Gardens, FL
|8||Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law|
|9||Florida A&M University College of Law|
|10||Florida Coastal School of Law|
|11||Ave Maria School of Law|