Florida Law Schools Comparison
In Florida, 11 law schools that are accredited by American Bar Association (ABA) are active for academic year 2020-2021. There are 4 public and 7 private law schools in Florida. The average tuition & fees is $18,562 for Florida residents and $38,366 for out-of-state students.
The average LSAT score of the enrolled students of the Florida law schools is 156 and the average GPA is 3.48.
The next list summarizes the law school information in Florida.
- In Florida, Florida International University College of Law is the newest law school (founded in 2000) and Stetson University College of Law is the second oldest law school, founded in 1900.
- The average tuition & fees of Florida law schools is $38,366 and University of Miami has the highest tuition & fees of $54,134 and St. Thomas University has the lowest tuition & fees of $21,095.
- The average LSAT score of Florida law schools is 156 and Levin College of Law (University of Florida) has the highest LSAT score of 167 and Florida A&M University College of Law has the lowest score of 149.
- The average acceptance rate of Florida law schools is 37.14% and Levin College of Law (University of Florida) has the tightest (lowest) rate of 17% and Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law (Barry University) has the loosest (lowest) rate of 57%.
- The average law school population of Florida law schools is 8,005 and University of Miami has the most students of 1,385 and Ave Maria School of Law has the fewest students of 299.
- The average bar exam pass rate (for first-time exam takers) of Florida law schools is 71.72% and Florida International University College of Law has the highest rate of 89% and Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law (Barry University) has the lowest rate of 59%.
11 ABA Accredited Florida Law Schools
The below table compares the 11 Florida law schools that accredited by ABA. You can sort the table by touching/clicking the column title that you want to sort
|Rank||College Name||Founded||Tuition & Fees||LSAT Score||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Student Population||Bar Pass Rate|
|1||Levin College of Law|
(University of Florida)
|2||Florida State University College of Law|
|3||Florida International University College of Law|
|4||University of Miami|
Coral Gables, FL
|5||Stetson University College of Law|
|6||Shepard Broad Law Center|
(Nova Southeastern University)
Fort Lauderdale, FL
|7||St. Thomas University|
Miami Gardens, FL
|8||Florida A&M University College of Law|
|9||Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law|
|10||Ave Maria School of Law|
|11||Florida Coastal School of Law|