2021 Best Law Schools Rankings
Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates
University of Wisconsin Law School ranked first and Marquette University Law School ranked second in 2020 Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates rankings.
Below statements summarize the average statistics including law schools tuition and admission data for the top 10 Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates. You can compare all law schools in one table with GAP, LSAT, admission, and tuition information at law school comparison page.
- The average law school tuition & fees is $43,395 and, among Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates, New York University School of Law has the highest tuition & fees of $68,712 and University of Wisconsin Law School has the lowest tuition & fees of $44,384.
- The average LSAT score is 156 and, among Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates, Harvard Law School has the highest LSAT score of 173 and Marquette University Law School has the lowest score of 154.
- The average acceptance rate is 45.03% and, among Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates, Yale Law School has the tightest (lowest) rate of 8% and Belmont University College of Law has the loosest (highest) rate of 54%.
- The average law school population is 667 and, among Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates, New York University School of Law has the most students of 2,190 and Belmont University College of Law has the fewest students of 335.
- The average bar exam pass rate (for first-time exam takers) is 77.62% and, among Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates, University of Wisconsin Law School has the highest rate of 100% and University of Virginia School of Law has the lowest rate of 96%.
Highest Bar Exam Pass Rates Comparison Table
|Rank||College Name||Founded||Tuition & Fees||LSAT Score||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Student Population||Bar Pass Rate|
|1||University of Wisconsin Law School|
|2||Marquette University Law School|
|3||Harvard Law School|
|4||Duke University School of Law|
|5||University of Pennsylvania Law School|
|6||University of Chicago Law School|
|7||Yale Law School|
New Haven, CT
|8||Belmont University College of Law|
|9||New York University School of Law|
New York, NY
|10||University of Virginia School of Law|