2021 Best Law Schools Rankings
Largest Law Schools
Georgetown University Law Center ranked first and New York University School of Law ranked second in 2020 Largest Law Schools rankings.
Below statements summarize the average statistics including law schools tuition and admission data for the top 10 Largest Law Schools. You can compare all law schools in one table with GAP, LSAT, admission, and tuition information at law school comparison page.
- The average law school tuition & fees is $43,395 and, among Largest Law Schools, Columbia Law School (Columbia University in the City of New York) has the highest tuition & fees of $72,360 and Mitchell Hamline School of Law has the lowest tuition & fees of $22,903.
- The average LSAT score is 156 and, among Largest Law Schools, Harvard Law School has the highest LSAT score of 173 and Mitchell Hamline School of Law has the lowest score of 152.
- The average acceptance rate is 45.03% and, among Largest Law Schools, Harvard Law School has the tightest (lowest) rate of 12% and Mitchell Hamline School of Law has the loosest (highest) rate of 60%.
- The average law school population is 667 and, among Largest Law Schools, Georgetown University Law Center has the most students of 2,795 and Washington University School of Law has the fewest students of 1,383.
- The average bar exam pass rate (for first-time exam takers) is 77.62% and, among Largest Law Schools, Harvard Law School has the highest rate of 99% and James E. Rogers College of Law (University of Arizona) has the lowest rate of 67%.
Largest Law Schools Comparison Table
|Rank||College Name||Founded||Tuition & Fees||LSAT Score||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Student Population||Bar Pass Rate|
|1||Georgetown University Law Center|
|2||New York University School of Law|
New York, NY
|3||Harvard Law School|
|4||The George Washington University Law School|
|5||James E. Rogers College of Law|
(University of Arizona)
|6||Columbia Law School|
(Columbia University in the City of New York)
New York, NY
|7||Fordham University School of Law|
|8||Mitchell Hamline School of Law|
Saint Paul, MN
|9||Washington College of Law|
|10||Washington University School of Law|
Saint Louis, MO