Pennsylvania Law Schools Comparison
In Pennsylvania, 9 law schools that are accredited by American Bar Association (ABA) are active for academic year 2020-2021. There are 4 public and 5 private law schools in Pennsylvania. The average tuition & fees is $41,822 for Pennsylvania residents and $44,528 for out-of-state students.
The average LSAT score of the enrolled students of the Pennsylvania law schools is 160 and the average GPA is 3.58.
The next list summarizes the law school information in Pennsylvania.
- In Pennsylvania, Drexel University School of Law is the newest law school (founded in 2006) and Penn State Law is the second oldest law school, founded in 1834.
- The average tuition & fees of Pennsylvania law schools is $44,528 and University of Pennsylvania Law School has the highest tuition & fees of $68,606 and Drexel University School of Law has the lowest tuition & fees of $1,960.
- The average LSAT score of Pennsylvania law schools is 160 and University of Pennsylvania Law School has the highest LSAT score of 171 and Widener Law Commonwealth has the lowest score of 148.
- The average acceptance rate of Pennsylvania law schools is 35.17% and University of Pennsylvania Law School has the tightest (lowest) rate of 9% and Widener Law Commonwealth has the loosest (lowest) rate of 59%.
- The average law school population of Pennsylvania law schools is 5,499 and University of Pennsylvania Law School has the most students of 1,023 and Penn State Dickinson Law has the fewest students of 260.
- The average bar exam pass rate (for first-time exam takers) of Pennsylvania law schools is 84.70% and University of Pennsylvania Law School has the highest rate of 95% and Widener Law Commonwealth has the lowest rate of 70%.
9 ABA Accredited Pennsylvania Law Schools
The below table compares the 9 Pennsylvania law schools that accredited by ABA. You can sort the table by touching/clicking the column title that you want to sort
|Rank||College Name||Founded||Tuition & Fees||LSAT Score||GPA||Acceptance Rate||Student Population||Bar Pass Rate|
|1||University of Pennsylvania Law School|
|2||Beasley School of Law|
|3||Penn State Law|
University Park, PA
|4||Villanova University School of Law|
|5||University of Pittsburgh Law School|
|6||Drexel University School of Law|
|7||Duquesne University School of Law|
|8||Widener Law Commonwealth|
|9||Penn State Dickinson Law|